"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- South Korean news reports, citing military officials, said the entire new project would cost roughly $5.2 billion.
- At least one man suspected of taking part in the attack was killed, according to officials cited by official Russian news agencies.
- However, Israeli newspapers, citing political and military officials, said no large-scale operations were planned.
- But after many of the earlier incidents, government radio and television news programs cited unidentified officials defending what they called the "liquidations."
- He contended that the officials cited by the judge have acted legally in trying to perform a difficult job.
- More than a hundred Islamic militants have been released from jail in the past four months, according to local news reports citing judicial officials.
- Late Monday, all of those held had been freed, Reuters reported, citing officials from both sides.
- The article cited officials at the Baghdad morgue.
- By Monday evening, Russian news agencies, citing unidentified officials, reported that two men had been arrested but provided few details about a motive.
- The cause, though, was unclear, and some news reports cited other officials warning of new tensions and even violence with Moldova.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.