"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The board deferred consideration of whether to ask city budget officials for permission to start construction of several new projects until that review is done.
- But city budget officials have been working alongside police officials to compile cost estimates for the options.
- But city budget officials have not explained where the money will come from.
- But city budget officials say this comparison with the 1970's was inexact at best, and the budget problem, though real, exaggerated.
- Vendors with emergency payment needs will have to make their cases to a special committee of top city budget officials.
- Yesterday, city budget officials raised their official estimate of the city's budget gap to $3.5 billion, a $400 million increase.
- One city budget official said that this represented all the jobs the city had gained since 1974.
- This situation, if frustrating to city budget officials, is not hard to fathom.
- The Mayor and city budget officials touted the plan as a quick way to raise money while also improving city operations.
- The deep cuts proposed by the Mayor would solve that problem, city budget officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.