"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is an unwritten rule that players are not allowed to talk about officials.
- What about officials who would permit abortion in cases of rape or incest?
- The colonel quickly made his priorities clear: information about unconventional weapons, terrorism and senior officials.
- Another polished a report about local officials who refused to allow private trucks to be used for desperately needed public transportation.
- The meetings will bring together about 13,000 bankers and financial officials from 151 countries.
- The case no longer was about justice but about public officials saving face.
- The move also raises questions about other elected officials who cling to roles as party leaders.
- New tools allow citizens to obtain an entirely different level of data about public officials.
- There was, however, a great deal of discussion about several elected officials who would be likely contenders.
- We want to know the last dollar's worth about officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.