"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the last five weeks I have been traveling through the Middle East, meeting diplomats, officials, policy experts, military leaders, students and ordinary citizens.
- Groups of volunteers organized by electoral districts could work through local media and elected officials to build public support and political will for change.
- In essence, then, credit unions are owned and controlled by their members through elected officials.
- So your interviews must go through State Council rules and local officials.
- The Times obtained documents citing the Valor trial through public officials.
- Though few parents had the opportunity to lobby him directly, their voices were clearly heard in the news media and through other elected officials.
- "A return to the old ways, warlords ruling by force rather than the rule of the people through duly elected officials."
- Such laws as did exist were transmitted through local military officials in the form of local domain laws.
- From there, the application must wind its way through various city agencies and officials.
- But banking issues sometimes are very important for the economy, and the people, through officials appointed by the President, should have a say in them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.