"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The number of new cases reported in 1994 dropped 7.4 percent, to 2,995 from 3,235 the previous year, city health officials said.
- But city health officials said angrily today that the information might have helped head off this month's epidemic.
- And city health officials say this has been going on for years.
- One of them even suggested I get registered as a city health official.
- But city health officials say most of those who do not take their pills need incentives, rather than detention.
- But city health officials say a code system would create an unnecessary cost and drain money away from treatment.
- Yesterday, city health officials continued collecting dead birds, which they had started to do on Friday.
- Thus, city health officials said, they decided not to notify the mayor's office.
- The old estimate was used by city health officials for more than three years.
- Enforcement will not begin for 60 days while city health officials make the regulations final and allow the public to adjust to the law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.