"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Miami officials refused to comment on the incident, and did not make players or coaches available to media.
- Miami officials sought alternatives that included the possibility of traveling through Philadelphia.
- Miami officials released a statement saying they were negotiating with Riley and would "refrain from further comment until a final agreement is reached."
- Miami officials are taking no chances; they recently received an $8.5 million federal boost from the massive Iraq war bill to plan security for the trade meeting.
- The deception continued when Miami officials were called by Headquarters to respond to the allegations.
- Miami officials, however, are concerned that an 11-team conference will not be able to stage a championship game.
- One Miami official said the Hurricanes would be the only team there that did not use charter planes for travel.
- Burton, a second-year forward, will continue his treatment for the condition in an unidentified medical center, Miami officials said.
- Miami officials said the draft was full of mistakes, even identifying the wrong buildings as shelters.
- Miami officials said Knight Ridder's departure was a huge psychological loss.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.