"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- City officials say the approach is working in the schools, too.
- City officials say they have no such plan in mind.
- City officials are not sure how many people have given up.
- City officials said they would make their decision by the middle of next week.
- City officials hope the program will begin within six months.
- City officials said the plan would be put into effect next month.
- Work is expected to begin in May, according to city officials.
- The process would likely take seven or eight months, city officials said.
- But city officials have said they can give only $65 million.
- The number of families in the system is now 5,376, city officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.