"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pennsylvania officials said they would ask Federal officials to declare an emergency to obtain disaster aid.
- Pennsylvania officials also maintain that they are not setting out to eat Atlantic City's lunch.
- Pennsylvania officials reported at least 52 bomb scares and other threats at schools in 22 counties.
- This is the second death that Pennsylvania officials are examining in the Cullen case, with the potential of many more to follow.
- Pennsylvania officials said the snow control effort had become so costly that they would ask the Federal Government for aid.
- A few families opted to stay despite warnings from Pennsylvania officials.
- At least that's what Pennsylvania officials found last year when they examined 44 commercial radon labs that operated in the state.
- In the early 1960s, however, Pennsylvania officials explored plans to pave over the canal and create a road for cars.
- Pennsylvania officials made further efforts to reduce the rate of disease among passengers by addressing the conditions on board the ship.
- The automated features of the de-icing technology are what most appealed to Pennsylvania officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.