"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The money was a result of extraordinary political wangling, involving the Republican Governor, local Democratic officials and union leaders.
- In 1997, an illegal logging scandal, involving forestry and military officials, was uncovered at the park.
- Tagliabue said the ending of the Giants-49ers game was the most disappointing moment involving officials in his 13 years as commissioner.
- It will also review financial disclosure documents and prepare advisory opinions on ethical problems involving elected officials and state employees.
- It also possesses the authority to try cases involving cabinet and senior federal officials.
- Insurance is an important factor in cases involving officials of charities, Professor Cassidy said.
- Among the activities supported was a regional anti-trafficking workshop involving officials from Vietnam and Thailand.
- The inquiry is the fourth criminal investigation involving high-ranking officials in the Clinton Administration.
- But Ms. Reno said there were no specific accusations about foreign donations involving senior officials who are covered by the independent counsel law.
- Democrats have said that indictments and investigations involving important officials in the Reagan Administration would play a role in the campaign.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.