"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yesterday, he sent out a memo to each school in the district instructing officials to check the lists carefully.
- Gül said he had instructed officials to find legal ways of allowing access.
- At the same time, the committee has instructed officials to pay closer attention to palming violations.
- He said he has instructed officials to look into ways to overcome the ban.
- At the same time the government secretly instructed Finnish officials not to extend assistance to such film projects.
- She has instructed officials to come up with a list of chargesheeted employees so that they are not posted on sensitive posts.
- I've instructed officials of my government to intervene and to facilitate settlement of this dispute.
- Byrne also instructed officials to tell him "not what you think I should know, but you expect I will get asked."
- He instructed Italian officials as to which buildings needed immediate repairs and which could be done later.
- Other measures included instructing teachers and officials that their duty was to promote German national consciousness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.