"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Chicago officials were reluctant to discuss emergency evacuation plans in detail, citing security concerns.
- He said Chicago officials were trying to steal market share away because some feared technology weakness in Philadelphia.
- Yet, they probably were the most bald-facedly infamous Chicago officials of their day.
- This week Chicago officials started taking the huts away, saying they were unsafe.
- Like Chicago officials in 1995, the French government was slow to react to the heat crisis.
- The decision came as a surprise to Chicago officials who had been planning for the event for months.
- City of Chicago officials were not responsive to the neighborhood's demands for improving neighborhood infrastructure.
- After evaluating each summer, Chicago officials make revisions to the program.
- Carrying out such a plan has left some Chicago officials awestruck.
- Some Chicago officials have pleaded guilty; others have not been tried yet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.