"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plan to broaden the negotiating process was greeted with a muted response by Egyptian officials.
- Mr. Cuomo's comments were greeted warily at best by legislative officials.
- The resolution of the standoff was greeted today with relief by many Yonkers residents and public officials.
- The size of the "yes" vote was greeted with delight by officials in both republics.
- She was greeted warmly by the people and officials.
- His campaign is greeted by conservative officials, activists and operatives with a mix of disdain and amusement.
- But the announcement, anxiously anticipated as a critical step in rebuilding this still-ravaged city, was nonetheless greeted with some relief by local officials and residents.
- The decision was greeted with relief by officials in Brookhaven and other towns that filed briefs on its behalf.
- After being greeted by top ranking officials, he took off again.
- Complaints over the latest anti-alcohol campaign have been greeted with disdain by senior officials charged with carrying out the decree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.