"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In several of the states, officials declined to talk about the case.
- Officials of both companies declined to say how many jobs would be cut.
- Officials have declined to say how much more is needed.
- But officials declined to say how soon they would make that decision.
- But officials declined to focus on that as a cause.
- Former officials with the Clinton administration declined to provide details.
- The officials declined to provide many details of the effort.
- The official declined to be named in line with department policy.
- Officials at the Bush campaign declined to comment on the record about the report.
- "Most public officials decline ever to voice their faith in God," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.