"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over 300 supporters, officials and ex players attended the dinner which saw the Team of the Century named.
- All over London, officials and civil servants would be asking the same desperate question.
- Wealthy people should not have influence over senior officials because of their wealth.
- As such, it exercised control over all legal institutions and officials throughout Russia.
- Thus kings, for instance, had less control over local officials, who established their rights as hereditary.
- Then he set out to win over neighbors, local officials, businesses and environmentalists.
- The moves appear to have been made to alleviate most of the conflicts over fields, players, and officials.
- They have a lot of hold over other officials.
- The new government obligingly arrested over 100 party and military officials by April 1919 and began a series of trials.
- More to the point, he has won over officials from the state Department of Environmental Conservation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.