"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Florida officials say they are aiming at an integrated effort.
- Florida officials were to be given 30 days to review the report, but that has not occurred.
- Florida officials will not say when the children might actually get coverage.
- About 345,000 illegal immigrants live in the state, Florida officials said.
- The substance was later found to be harmless, Florida officials said.
- Florida officials did not like his time in the 60-yard dash.
- The patients themselves, however, were forced to pay their share based on the full amount of the hospital bill, Florida officials said.
- In their fight with the lawyers, Florida officials have a public relations advantage.
- As the battle played out, Florida officials considered closing the hospital.
- Pressure from Florida officials pushed the federal government to take action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.