"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The novel's publication provoked outrage from many Latin American politicians and intellectuals because its portrayal of the General is not the saintly image long cherished by many.
- The church, with all its saintly images, is likely of the Catholic variety.
- Yet they have acquired a saintly image.
- Among the tangled byways, there were covered springs with carved stone spouts and saintly images painted or chiselled into the stone.
- "That's a terrible problem I have," Mr. Breytenbach said of the saintly image, which he cheerfully admits is quite off.
- But Nadal made it a little more personal when he threw in a sly dig at Federer's saintly image.
- Then the saintly image was gone, and Evaine was cautioning him to say nothing of this to the others.
- That leading role might help restore her saintly image; she plays Marianne Pearl, whose husband, Daniel, was kidnapped and murdered while reporting in Pakistan.
- About the denigrating remarks about Mahatma Gandhi, the director said, "Gandhi has a saintly image created through our educational system and the media.
- The saintly images invited the viewer to become closer to heaven and God through either martyrdom or monasticism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.