"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A doctor can call up a patient's X-ray or magnetic resonance image on a desktop personal computer.
- This was created by analyzing magnetic resonance images of a human male in 1996.
- The models are made from the information in the twins' CT scans and magnetic resonance images.
- A magnetic resonance image was inconclusive, so doctors performed an arthroscopy.
- Every four years would be the three-day review, including the magnetic resonance image.
- Conventional magnetic resonance images are taken days before surgery.
- The magnetic resonance image showed blockage of the tiny, hair-sized artery.
- Lauterbur, an industrial chemist, was the first to produce an actual magnetic- resonance image, in 1973.
- The study traced magnetic resonance images of blood flow in the brain.
- Coria plans to undergo a magnetic resonance image scan today to see if he will be able to continue in the tournament.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.