"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shortly after, backup arrived, but not before the media who began to broadcast images of the event to the country and world.
- We can broadcast separate images to two people standing side by side.
- It was the first demonstration of a television system that could broadcast live moving images with tone graduation.
- The channel also broadcast images of the men wearing blindfolds.
- The use of film enabled every station around the country to broadcast high-quality images of the show.
- A small television near each corner erratically broadcasts black-and-white images of the central sculpture.
- At least one of the five stations that he had ordered closed continued to broadcast images of the protests.
- "I know everything is on the record these days," Stewart said, "but please just don't broadcast images of her in her casual clothes."
- During the power loss, television stations broadcast striking images of towering flames at refineries.
- "You continue to broadcast meaningless images of flight and primitive fear," his inquisitor stated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.