"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The images of saints and monkeys were also installed on the roof.
- It is believed that the image of Yoga Narasimha temple at melkote was installed by Prahlada himself.
- Inside, a single golden image of Amida (c. 1053) is installed on a high platform.
- Among Oguzes the images of the deceased were neither installed over the tombs nor in special sanctuaries.
- The image will be reproduced and installed around Washington, Maryland and Virginia.
- Ever since the image was installed, Udupi has been steadily gaining in importance as a centre of pilgrimage.
- Such images are installed just prior to any ritual and are 'discharged' in water immediately after worship is over.
- Later this image was installed in a beautiful temple at Khujaraho by King Yashovarman.
- The fact that the images are installed in one small space that is entirely visible from the street is part of the experience.
- There are seven old temples on this hill and many images of 'charanas' (feets) of saints are installed here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.