"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The images of scores of Palestinians in blindfolds and handcuffs have provoked considerable criticism around the world.
- Instead, Chan strings together images and the reflections they provoke.
- But the emotion the images provoke is stronger precisely because of the frustration attached to it.
- He is an emotional touchstone whose music and public image provoke complicated responses, depending on which year you're looking at.
- Such images provoke further consideration of Pollock's relationship to nature.
- But the image does provoke interesting questions about sexuality.
- "Marginal images often provoke smiles, but to edifying ends," he replied.
- His more muscular image provoked rumors of steroids, but Hall later said that "the weight gain was natural."
- Our image provoked an emotional response.
- The wistful image provoked a fear so terrible he could only whisper it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.