"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And when the American occupying forces came, they were different from the negative image.
- The subway still has a negative image for many, especially women.
- We have a negative image of our own culture, created by the media.
- "This was not going to be a show of positive and negative images," she said.
- I mean, she's like a negative image of Linda, man, but just as beautiful in her own way.
- Most of these negative images have been fixed since the 19th century.
- Cross through any negative images that come up, and look at the positive ones.
- However, the term may also be used to give a highly negative social image.
- He had such a negative image of himself at school.
- There is nothing you can do to change this, but it gives Europe a negative image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.