"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, with an enthusiasm born of long and noisy nights, Japan's industrial giants think the outside world is ready for large numbers of yet another export: those same "laser karaoke" systems that combine music, video images and lyrics in scrolling captions.
- Nancy Brier, Carl Paris and Jennifer Weaver offer premieres, and their works include live music, video images and poetry readings.
- But at least that was attractively wistful and ironic, miles away from his "bad boy of music" image of the 1920's.
- Even today, the Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau has earmarked $4 million for advertising to play down the city's music image in favor of pitching it as a cultural capital, like a Southern Manhattan.
- According to MTV, the video is a throwback to Madonna's Erotica era and encompasses a dark music image.
- Japan's industrial giants are ready to send the outside world yet another of their electronic exports: "laser karaoke" systems that combine music, video images and lyrics in scrolling captions.
- Initially based on an archive of classical music images, it expanded to represent a number of private collections and photographers working in the field of music and the performing arts and general arts.
- The tan leather jacket in particular has become very popular with the Brit Pop and Indie music image and culture and is famously worn by people such as Kelly Jones of the Stereophonics.
- Showcase your Welsh music images on our Flickr group.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.