"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Exhibitionist figures of all types-male, female, and bestial-are frequently found in the company of images of beasts devouring people and other "hellish" images.
- In "Iron-Rolling Mill (Modern Cyclops)" he created one of the grand political protest pictures of its day, with a hellish image of industry and its labor conditions engulfed in a flame-shot darkness.
- The place was haunted for her now, and perhaps a radical change of place and style of living might be enough to banish the bad memories and the hellish images.
- In any poll of the most hellish images of modern times, the "Heil Hitler" and the human being dangling from a hangman's rope are likely to finish one-two.
- The discordant music, the hellish images, were driving her further and further from sanity.
- This was all, together with the picture of the hellish image; but what a train of ideas it started in my mind!
- A person could not retain such hellish images, such hellish experiences, and remain rational, so the mind turned into a blast-furnace, crisping each one as soon as it was created.
- When his eyes adjusted to the dark, he saw a hellish image of slaughter: 20 or more dogs, killed by artillery shells.
- In 2007 Satánico reformed Los Infernales once more, teaming with young wrestlers that had recently been repackaged to more "hellish" images, Nosferatu and Euforia.
- Third-" The hellish image of the chromosphere of 15 Tri-anguli rose up in front of Jim, and the memory of seven ships chasing Enterprise and Bloodwing around it and out into the cold again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.