"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What trivial images the populists conjured to stir some fear in their audiences.
- Such images usually conjure thoughts of dark deeds in distant dictatorships.
- Rambling conjures an image of confused, elderly folk wandering aimlessly, unable to read the map because they have dropped their glasses.
- The image of vast Kara-Tur, he knew, could not help but conjure images of tea, spices, rubies, and silk among the merchants.
- But the images they had conjured enchanted Smash's imagination.
- She has heard reports that some are sneaking into bus deports at night - wow what an image this 'modification' conjures!
- She remembered her own fear, but it was a small part of the emotions the images conjured.
- The image conjured in Rose's mind, of Vic naked, lying among the lush foliage of the gardens, made her insides quiver.
- The final images conjure all kinds of things in your head - a bit like Rorschach test cards.
- The images conjured translated themselves into a lustful frenzy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.