"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These perceptions reflect, perhaps, Mr. Dole's highly unfavorable public image.
- An unfavorable image of Spain grew that naturally ended up involving a negative view of the Inquisition.
- In essence, any unfavorable image developed by a group of universities, associated by country, tends to harm their collective rankings.
- While most of the items were returned and no charges were pressed, the incident could contribute to the unfavorable image many Japanese hold of Americans.
- And the students who did not play bridge had a most unfavorable image of players: old, fat, dull smokers.
- Indeed, "The Gardens" were designed and built long before residential "housing developments" grew the unfavorable image they have today.
- She acknowledged that she was to blame for her unfavorable public image.
- "It's a negative activity that promotes an unfavorable image of the Mohawk territory."
- The Russian public developed a strongly unfavorable image of the Duma.
- But at this moment, the Carnahan family definitely has a more favorable than unfavorable image with voters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.