"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Ernest Hemingway is a major world writer, and to have this sort of cheap, derogatory image of him is not very helpful," said the son, who lives in Montana.
- She had no intention of perpetuating the derogatory image most whites had of most blacks", wrote Doris Rich.
- Baron Cohen has also been accused of creating a derogatory image of Kazakhstan.
- And with this election, the litany of derogatory images slipped for the first time into public political debate.
- The actions around sexuality have included campaigns against the derogatory images of women in pornography.
- Judensau (German for "Jew-sow"), was a derogatory and dehumanizing image of Jews that appeared around the 13th century.
- But it is the derogatory, spoilt image which sticks as the group image.
- One university declined to lend a painting to the show, contending there was no value in displaying derogatory images of blacks.
- "Blackface" refers to white (or black) performers blackening their faces to present derogatory images of African-Americans.
- "My work before was mostly in the United States - the Aunt Jemima thing, the derogatory images," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.