"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until the 1980s, the retail industry as a whole suffered from a poor image.
- These opponents say such signs will give their community a poor image.
- This contributes to the poor image the public has of professional athletes.
- What it did not lack, he said, was "rampant crime and a very poor public image."
- When he arrived, the American exchange was struggling with problems that went far beyond a poor image.
- The crime rate also continues to fuel the city's poor image.
- The trade has a poor image and the pay is low, typically from $14,000 to $24,000.
- "It gives a poor image of the city," the Mayor said.
- Some of the reasons behind the Administration's poor image are special to this state.
- "When I went into the pros, they had a very poor image."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.