"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beginning in 6000 B.C., potters evolved a distinctive style patterning bowls and ewers with geometric motifs and weaving images.
- Many poems evoke a lovely sort of sadness, keening, as they weave disparate images swiftly and rhythmically into whole cloth.
- Missy Stevens weaves images like animals and birds into thick cotton rag rugs that cost $60 a square foot.
- This versatile technique enables a craftsman to weave colourful designs, patterns and images into a fabric capable of inspiring a thought or conveying a message.
- The heavy broadswords sliced air, one-two, and the red flags tied to the hilts made supersonic cracking sounds as they wove dragon-back images through the air.
- The essays ornately weave allusions, analyses and images, engaging in close textual analysis while venturing unsettling hypotheses.
- Lia Cook wove images of draped textiles in softly fused tones.
- The film weaves together images, music and a poetic narration, revealing how light continues to ignite inspiration in religion, philosophy, art, and architecture throughout human history.
- In a continuous frieze of glowing line, it weaves images, as simplified as coloring-book illustrations, that suggest the straightforward perceptions of childhood.
- While the Navajo wove images of American flags only to sell to tourists, the Lakota of South Dakota used the enemy's symbol in their own possessions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.