"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As Jews view the demonic images of themselves that are circulating in the Middle East today, they have a sickening sense of déjà vu.
- Baphomet is a demonic image used in occult and historical references.
- Drawing on early notions of Jewish responsibility for Jesus' crucifixion, he argues that the "demonic image of the Jew" was fixed by the Middle Ages.
- Fortunately those demonic images, despite their fearsome powers, will be blind, deaf, and immobile - unable to see, hear, or walk (Rev. 9:20).
- Mr. Casey calls that view self-hatred, a buying-into of demonic images of blacks as stupid, criminal and emotional.
- It was often used to project demonic, frightening images in order to convince people that they were witnessing the supernatural.
- Sometimes they put hideous and demonic images at entrances and exits.
- "I may be looking at a demonic image through a haze of a young crewman's fear," Valdus admitted.
- Kimberly sees the demonic image again and he tells her to destroy her enemies.
- Sprewell had started to believe he could, at least in many corners of New York, separate himself from the demonic image attached to him after choking his former coach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.