"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pornographic images, either printed or recorded may cause problems when crossing the border.
- The images caused many scientists to speculate about the possibility of a liquid ocean underneath.
- He said rock's "macho" image had caused him at first to deny the pain and keep playing.
- "The image you are projecting is causing him pain," he protested.
- He might also have to explain the strange, unsettled feeling that the image caused him.
- The image caused Antonina to giggle, and then laugh outright.
- The image she'd had of the gray building in the forest and the crates stacked high caused her to shudder.
- His image and scary laughs caused many children sleepless nights.
- The image may cause the viewer to feel both different from the boy and sympathetic toward him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.