"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment Dan stopped, putting the image into focus.
- He put the tiny image of himself to his lips and drank.
- Then, with an effort, he put the image from his mind.
- I put the image in your heart, then faded it out.
- Before you even know it, you're putting the cinematic image and the real person together.
- "It was something just like that which put the image of the city onto my system."
- Before photography, prints were the only way to put the image into many hands.
- He couldn't put the image of the dead woman out of his head.
- She shivered and put the image of them away.
- Therefore, we have to step up action to put the contemporary image of the family straight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.