"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It must become an orthodoxy supported by our authorities and lose its alternative image.
- The Masters has lost its barefoot image.
- As a result, Continental has largely lost its image as a low-fare carrier.
- And some products just can't make it if they lose their down-home image.
- Local television has lost its image as "a license to print money," Mr. Smith said.
- "We have lost our human image," they said.
- Gradually, the state lost its image as a part of the "Great American Desert".
- It is losing its image of being expensive, time consuming and exclusive.
- "I would lose my image as a person who has worked 20 years as a store manager."
- "Many people felt that the city had lost its image and significance as the location for major corporations," Mr. Kulik said at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.