"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All competent photographers of people puzzle over how a human presence can be turned into a photographic image.
- "We are not the kind of place that would agree to be turned into a fancy artificial image," she said.
- With company logos, the happy couple's names, or just about any artwork turned into a projected image the possibilities are endless.
- The mirror turns concrete reality into an immaterial image by establishing new relationships between things.
- He was born with modernism, but now somehow turns it into an image of himself.
- She has turned you into an image of herself.
- But apparently for some reason in the PDF that letter was turned into an image.
- Digital computer technology can then construct a geometric model and turn the photograph into a three-dimensional image.
- And the nature seemed to turn away from him and turned into a symbolic image, which does not care of anything.
- The form is corrupted and he is turned into a satanic image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.