"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Far from being merely decorative, these images derive their power from specific contexts.
- The winery's image of seriousness derives instead from the Normandy-style chateau architecture that houses it.
- The image derives from a Mundane story.
- The name's popular image of elegance may derive at least in part from its association with her.
- In the 20th century, the play's most iconic visual images have derived from its popular film versions.
- Students say that the graduate school's amorphous image has derived not only from its current space but also its structure.
- The images of grottos and fountains derive from an idealized landscape rather than particular topography.
- On one hand there is the loving mother, whose image derives from experiences of love and satisfaction in the relationship with her.
- On the other hand there is the bad mother, whose image derives from frustrating and upsetting experiences in the relationship.
- Reas's software and images derive from short text instructions explaining processes that define networks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.