"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After posting similar images, Nakagawa then converted the site to a monetized blog.
- An imageboard or image board is a type of Internet forum which operates mostly via posting images.
- The video clips posted to the site are edited for "time, security reasons, and/or overly disturbing or offensive images."
- They posted images of their escapades on the Bagraff site.
- Bill continued posting real-time images on the various displays in mission control and throughout the ship.
- Most of them have posted or downloaded images and/or words.
- They are known for posting images of their visitors just as they have been shocked to a Flickr account.
- Sticker art refers to the practice of posting images or phrases to convey a message.
- He also posted images daily on the band's website, though none of the images were used in the final album artwork.
- Imamura was arrested on July 2010 for posting images that were deemed indecent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.