"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image should have made me smile, but it didn't.
- For a time, no other image made its way to my understanding.
- Using a computer to view the images makes it even more attractive to students, she added.
- Could be school records, images made of you at different ages, anything.
- The image made her laugh as she walked quickly along the path toward home.
- In some way this image made him feel more at ease.
- The image made me feel sad and a little scared.
- Of course, this image does not make us also forget its major weaknesses.
- I must've been really hungry, because that mental image actually made me think of food.
- The image didn't make him smile as it should have.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.