"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unsurprisingly, the piece picks up when Ms. Laurin introduces more pictorial images.
- To painted tipi designs, Dohäsan introduced images of counting coup.
- Stanzas two and three introduce military images (a captured flag, a victorious army, a dying warrior) and are dependent upon one another for complete understanding.
- He introduced irrational and subconscious images into Serbian lyric poetry.
- But the incoming datastream should have only activated the TV, introducing additional images, not overridden House's programming.
- In recent years, he has introduced rudimentary images while maintaining his characteristic thickly layered, crusty paint quality.
- Nonda moved on to introduce images of powerful "Amazonian" women which contrasted the delicate "Parisiennes".
- Throughout her program, Ms. Dworin introduced strong choreographic images and then kept repeating them with a few variations.
- Formally, his latest series cuts loose, introducing bright color, legible images and animated marks in a single swoop.
- The original provision of the iconographic elements was invalidated since that 18th century were introduced numerous images recovered from dismantled Acibechería facade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.