"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In case you were wondering, a 16:9 image shown on an ordinary 4:3 screen produces black bars, at top and bottom.
- In fact, Bergson maintains that the case is the same for any other image of the idea one can produce.
- Multispectral images do not produce the "spectrum" of an object.
- For years, those images have produced controversy and friction here.
- The image produced applause and ah's from the audience.
- The images they produced together that summer have entered into fashion's pantheon.
- Each image in the wide field of view position produced a 36" negative.
- An image produced by inking a chair and pressing it to paper.
- In some cases, other graphics programs are used to further modify the images produced.
- Her face reflected the peculiar dancing effect which the image on the screen produced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.