"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The picture in gallery shows images shot in its older place.
- A real-time digital image shot by Big Bird filled the big screen.
- Time magazine published images shot during the expedition.
- On cross-examination, defense lawyers questioned his ability to identify people he saw from 70 feet up and in the unsteady videotape images shot from overhead.
- The aircraft can also capture images shot at an angle.
- In India, an alternative video was made, consisting of images shot by common people.
- After looking closely at an images shot at the full 8MP, it's clear that it doesn't have additional resolution-it merely offers different framing options.
- Even the most enigmatic images, shot from many different angles, are arresting.
- In images shot from space, a plume of smoke rises miles above the World Trade Center.
- That image, shot in 1950, is one of the world's best-selling posters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.