"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Corporations may also have image libraries to maintain and document their publications and history.
- The division also represents their image library and photo syndication service containing over 16 million images.
- It also has a growing image library of over 33 000 graves.
- The company's online image library is made available via its website and also through its network of international distribution.
- An aerial image library is a collection of aerial imagery.
- Aerial image libraries can provide a wealth of information to users of the imagery.
- Insurance companies can also use aerial image libraries to maintain records of natural disaster-related damages.
- Working for more than two decades on refining motion detectors, they built an image library of 1,200 potential types of movement inside a home.
- These powerful image libraries sell the rights to photographs and other still images.
- DSA has an image library which is free for use by press and news media.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.