"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But we will provide them with a service that points out how to convey a better image to the public."
- His mind conveyed an image of the mountains to the north.
- White House decor, like everything else, is also a way for first families to convey an image.
- He was able to convey striking images using only two or three colors.
- To the public at large, the author conveys an image of severity.
- He also conveys an image of the author that is different from the conventional one.
- It conveys an image of him in an obviously settled, happy relationship.
- Convey a positive image of disaster operations to government officials, community organizations and the general public.
- He, back to us, conveys only an image of urgency.
- It certainly isn't true, but that's, as you say, language conveys certain images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.