"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two men had been fighting for control over the party; Mr. Megret wanted to make the xenophobic and racist image of the group more respectable.
- He seemed to remind voters of his racist image.
- However, Key's attorney countered with examples of racist images posted on Facebook by other Regent students about which the school took no action.
- Because newspapers and TV shows generally don't spread racist images anymore, people have gone online.
- Immediately you conjure up racist images loaded with preconceived - dare I say prejudiced?
- By the mid- to late 20th century, racist images gradually became less acceptable, although some stereotypes still endure.
- The medical establishment claimed that Douglas would import foreign doctors to make his plan work and used racist images to try to scare the public.
- Jumpy, with his versifying attempts to redefine the old racist image of the rivers of blood, would appreciate that.
- The two men soon found that there was more to Boksburg than its theatrically racist image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.