"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image and use of hanging evokes a sense of struggle which is evident throughout the book.
- He had never before understood the depth of terror such outwardly simple, even ridiculous images could evoke in the night.
- The image of a tank rumbling toward civilians can evoke panic and dread.
- In Indian dance such images evoke a union with the divine.
- I hope my images will evoke them instead.
- But the image also evokes, however back-handedly, the book's sense of a higher power.
- Shot from below, slightly off center, the image evokes something of the lost grandeur of the building.
- With simple language and vividly evoked images, the novel looks at a single moment of horror from every angle.
- The image evokes transition, from one place or condition to another, almost in the manner of 18th-century architecture parlante.
- Sometimes on Monday night, the boys seemed to wish they really were in the basement their image evokes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.