"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The icon's name comes from the fact that the image was created spontaneously rather than done by an artist's hand.
- Does the image create reality, or is it the other way round?
- The holographic images had created a great deal of emotional disturbance in him.
- The brain then fuses the two images to create a sense of depth.
- The computer will then calculate what the image should look like for each frame between the two points and create those images.
- A computer stacks the images to create a 3-D picture of heart.
- Then, by a strange reversal, the image the reality creates.
- These ubiquitous images create an unrealistic and unhealthy model for young boys.
- The echoes were all about him now, and the beautiful fragile images created by the people of the worlds not yet born.
- And an image created by someone who hasn't ever seen the real thing, or even taken much thought of what one should look like.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.