"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image of her face came back into his mind.
- An image comes to mind when I think of the sun.
- There was a break in the film, some numbers, and the image came on again.
- And, as I thought about that, another image came into my mind.
- He never knows what words or images will come next.
- At first, this image came to me on its own.
- A few minutes later, a new image slowly came into focus.
- But the images were now coming from all of them.
- The images that he's going to use come to life.
- "If I think a little longer, another image may come to me."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.