"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Modern technology makes it easy for anyone with a little time to create, manipulate, copy and distribute digital images.
- Launched in 2000, the website distributes images of missing children to the public and police agencies worldwide.
- The right to distribute the picture, music, lyrics, text, video, or images of a video.
- Shall I distribute images of these strange objects to my other officers, so that we may better keep watch?
- This allows the copyright owner to retain rights to distribute images through other media.
- The attorney general warned that the Internet, in addition to distributing illicit images, may also be used to recruit sexual victims.
- The only difference these days is that its much easier to distribute images like that.
- In September 2006, he admitted to two counts of distributing indecent images of children.
- The four-month investigation focused on people believed to be using the Internet to distribute and store indecent images of children.
- The police at no point distributed illegal images, Mr. Gamble said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.