"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the ability to import images from the player's console hard drive has not yet been implemented, and is not planned.
- A feature the title lacks, but was included in demonstrations, is the ability to create stickers by importing images from the console's hard drive.
- You can import and project images in ZBrush, but otherwise the texture tools are very basic and it's lacking layers as well.
- Using the Nintendo 64 Capture Cartridge, one can import images from video tape or a regular video camera.
- Many presentation programs come with pre-designed images (clip art) and/or have the ability to import graphic images.
- None of the manuals mention the many potential complications in importing images from other sources, which can be extremely tricky.
- Toshiba is developing a motion processor that can import three-dimensional images into a computer in real time, at a rate of 30 to 50 frames per second.
- Citavi can import text excerpts and images from documents as quotations and organize them together with own ideas imported as "thoughts".
- On the downside, the program ran slowly when creating new pages and journals and when importing images.
- You can also use Apple's Image Capture program to import certain images and leave the rest on the camera.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.