"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe, the thought suddenly comes to him, the old woman wasn't really looking at me.
- As though the world's suddenly come into focus for the first time.
- But even before any of the men said anything, one name suddenly came full force into my mind.
- Two or three, I think, and the whole place is suddenly coming down.
- They suddenly came on again, especially the ones inside my head.
- "These things can come on pretty suddenly when you get to be my age."
- But in the last week her chance had suddenly come into view.
- He came suddenly from the front door of the building.
- But I was already looking, for the street had suddenly come to life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.