"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once he had learned to spot this, future identification generally came easy.
- Local leaders who have met with the Americans generally come away impressed, residents said.
- The young women here have generally come for practical reasons.
- His name is Pedro and he will generally come when called, although not always.
- Dinner for two, with wine, generally comes to about $150.
- Even with the best preparation, however, news of the death generally comes as a shock.
- The question, 'Is there anything you would like to ask me' generally comes towards the end of the interview.
- There was no need for one, since humans did not generally come here.
- The offer of marriage generally comes from the boy's father.
- The ideas for the songs generally come from children who write in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.