"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sound of two people making love came faintly from the bedroom.
- The sound of a man's voice calling came to us faintly.
- Her voice came to him faintly, as if from a distance.
- The sound of running water came faintly to her ear from the left.
- The American voice came faintly back to us across the water.
- Now, he was aware of the same sounds, only coming faintly, from across the river.
- Her voice came faintly back to him by the same means of communication.
- Her voice came back to me faintly from the bedroom.
- His voice came faintly on the wind to the children.
- At last, faintly from the distance straight ahead came an answer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.